Baby Ticker

 Pregnancy Ticker

My Blog List

Monday, January 12, 2009

::Thoughts::

Time flys and I don't know where it goes. Were 80 days out from the wedding and there is so much left too, but yet so much has been done. This past Friday I was nauseous to my stomach all day, I didn't like feeling that way. I couldn't wait to get home and just wrap my arms around Josh and be hugged by him. By hugging him I know things in life are okay. No matter how crazy things get one simple hug from him and nothing in the world seems to matter but him and I :)

We registered this past weekend. Wow...that was time consuming. Picking out China was like picking out that perfect pair of shoes to go with that one fun dress in your closet. Something you have to have, but will use seldom. I made a commitment to myself to keep 2 place settings of our china out everyday. As a new wife I am hoping that each Sunday when the 2 of us sit down for dinner we can use our very special and beautiful china. Something our kids will look back and say....my parents used this china every Sunday for Sunday Dinner. Good plan, huh! I'll let you know in a year how that turned out :)


No comments: